Premises liability cases involve personal injuries or death because of a property owner’s negligence. The lawyers of Lewis & Roberts work on all types of premises liability lawsuits from our office in Raleigh. We work on these cases on a contingent basis and advance all costs. We collect no fee unless and until there is a recovery in favor of our client.
Premises liability cases span a broad range of circumstances, damages and injuries – including wrongful death. We handle these cases on a contingent basis, advancing all costs and expenses – and we obtain no fee until a recovery has been made for our clients. Some premises liability cases our attorneys handle include:
- Work related injury cases involving falls at construction sites, elevated platforms, work stands, open holes and/or elevator shafts, or injuries from other equipment.
- Negligent security at schools, parking lots, apartments, office buildings or other public or private property in which a person has been attacked, beaten, raped or killed.
- Dangerous or faulty machinery, amusement rides and recreational equipment that injure users or riders.
- Poorly maintained floors, stairs, hand rails, parking lots, pot holes or other defects that cause you to slip or trip and fall.
- Negligently stacked shelves in warehouse stores that may fall or collapse onto shoppers.
Many of the premises liability cases we handle involve catastrophic injuries that disable or prevent you from working in the future. Sometimes we may use forensic engineers to reconstruct how the accident happened. We also hire experts in the fields of safety, negligence, security and design to prosecute cases. In other cases we may use accounting and economic experts to prove your lost wages and future lost earning capacity. We always dedicate ourselves to maximizing your recovery for every element of damages the law allows.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your case or that of your family member. We appreciate the trust you put in us in any call or meeting, and know you may choose any attorney for your case. We feel confident our experience and dedication will earn your respect in the work we provide to you.