John H. Ruocchio practices in the area of workers’ compensation defense. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and his law degree from Campbell University School of Law. Mr. Ruocchio is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association, the North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys, and was admitted to the Bar in North Carolina in 1995.
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Buies Creek, North Carolina
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, J.D. - 1995
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- B.A. 1987
- Major: Economics
- Major: Political Science
Bar and Court Admissions
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- North Carolina Super Lawyers - Rising Star - 2018
- Best Lawyers in America - Workers' Compensation - 2018
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent selection - 2018
- Wake County Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys, Member
- Alpha Tau Chapter of Sigma Chi Fraternity at University of North Carolina, Secretary, House Corporation, 2008 - Present
- Lewis Award Committee Member, Catholic Diocese of Raleigh, Recognizing Excellence in Catholic Education, 2012 - Present
- Note in the Pocket, Inc., Board Member/Chair, 2012 - Present / Note in the Pocket is a non-profit providing clothes to impoverished and homeless school children
- WeeCare, Inc., Board Member, 2018 - Present / WeeCare, Inc. is a non-profit providing early childhood pre-school to impoverished children
- Cardinal Gibbons High School, Chairman, Board of Trustees, 2003 - 2011
- Frankie Lemmon School and Development Center, Board Member, 2007 -2013
- Knights of Columbus, Member, 1994 - Present
- North Carolina Republican Party, Treasurer, 1996 - 1997
- Raleigh Telecommunications Commission, Commissioner, 1996 - 1998
Five of our attorneys are selected as Super Lawyers ® . For fourteen consecutive years Lewis & Roberts has had one...
Lewis & Roberts celebrates our 20th anniversary as a law firm and the success we have seen since our founding in...
From Valedictorian to Chair of the School Board of Trustees. Lewis & Roberts partner John Ruocchio was profiled in...